Admin Quick Edit PRO
* Select & Sort columns displayed * Quick in place edit * Batch edit multiple products * Relative edit numeric values * Advanced filters * Match anywhere *
What does it do?
AQE PRO extends OpenCart Catalog, Marketing and Sales menu list view pages.
On Catalog (categories, products, filters, recurring profiles, reviews, downloads, options, attributes, attribute groups, informations and manufacturers), Design (SEO URLs), Customers (Customers), Marketing (marketing, affiliates, coupons) and Sales (orders, returns, vouchers and voucher themes) pages Admin Quick Edit PRO enables you to quickly edit the values in place without having to leave the list view and open the conventional item edit page, so you can save a lot of time. Furthermore, you can relative edit numeric values and batch edit multiple items at once (also in combination), so you can save even more time. This is ideal for shops with lots of products and big turnover where prices, quantities, etc often need to be changed.
For a full list of quick editable values, please refer to the extension forum page.
Additionally the extension allows you to select, sort and filter the columns displayed on Catalog, Marketing and Sales list view page and determine the columns that can be quick edited.
Editing items has never been so fast & easy before - just click on the value you want to change, edit it and hit Enter (or press Save where appropriate) to save the changes. Clicking outside the edit box or pressing Esc (or Cancel button where appropriate) will cancel the edit.
- Batch editingSelect multiple items and edit them all at once
- Relative editingEdit numeric values relative to the previous value or product price (for price values) (for OC 3.0)
- Selectable columnsChoose the columns you wish to see in the list view, hide the rest
- Sortable columnsArrange columns in custom order, change default sorting
- Enable/Disable quick editing per columnControl which columns can be quickly edited and which not
- Search anywhereFilter string matches tokens anywhere in the phrase.
- Interval filtering for numeric valuesFilter items within a value range (e.g. price between 100 and 300 or quantity above 10)
- Alternating row colour + hover highlightingMakes viewing long lists easier
- Direct links to storeQuickly view products, categories, manufacturers and information pages in the store (with multistore support)
- Status highlightingDisplays disabled items in red, so they can be easily found.
- Fully multilingualIn multilingual shops you can quickly edit the values for any language
- Fully AJAX basedNo page refreshes are needed
- Option for single or double click quick editing